- Strong period end order book at £138m (Jun 2014: £142m)
- Revenue up 8% to £120.5m (Dec 2013: £111.9m)
- Underlying(1) profit before tax up 9% to £10.1m (Dec 2013: £9.3m)
- Underlying(1) basic earnings per share up 9% to 15.9p (Dec 2013: 14.6p)
- Net funds at £11.0m after £1.9m net acquisition expenditure (Jun 2014: £12.6m)
- Interim dividend up 8% to 4.65p per share (Dec 2013: 4.30p)
- Acquisition activity with Vepro and PPA concluded in the period
- Outlook remains positive, strong platform for further growth.
(1) Excluding specific adjusting items, which comprise amortisation of acquired intangible assets and acquisition costs.