- A record year end order book up 17% to £142m (Jun 2013: £121m)
- Order intake up 19% to £259m (Jun 2013: £218m)
- Underlying(1) profit before tax up 8% to £24.6m (Jun 2013: £22.7m)
- Net funds up £6.5m to £12.6m (Jun 2013: £6.1m)
- Full year dividend up 9% to 15.2p per share (Jun 2013: 14.0p)
- Multi-year engine supply agreement signed with McLaren Automotive Strong balance sheet and good platform for further growth and expansion
- Outlook remains positive as we approach our centenary year.
(1) Excluding specific adjusting items, which comprise amortisation of acquired intangible assets and acquisition costs.