- A record order book up 18% to £143m (Jun 2013: £121m)
- Underlying(1) profit before tax up 29% to £9.3m (Dec 2012: £7.2m)
- Organic(2) profit before tax up 11% to £8.0m (Dec 2012: £7.2m)
- Net funds up £2.1m to £8.2m (Jun 2013: £6.1m)
- Interim dividend up 8% to 4.3p per share (Dec 2012: 4.0p)
- Multi-year engine supply agreement signed with McLaren Automotive Outlook remains positive, strong platform for further growth.
1. Excluding specific adjusting items, which comprise amortisation of acquired intangible assets and acquisition costs.
2. Excluding Ricardo-AEA for the period up to 8 November 2013. Ricardo-AEA was acquired in the prior year on 8 November 2012.