- Good financial performance and busy operational year
- Revenue up 9% to £258m (2014: £236m)
- Underlying(1) profit before tax up 9% to £26.8m (2014: £24.6m)
- Underlying(1) basic earnings per share up 10% to 42.4p (2014: 38.7p)
- Net funds up £1.7m to £14.3m after £3.6m acquisition related payments (2014: £12.6m)
- Full year dividend up 9% to 16.6p per share (2014: 15.2p)
- Acquisitions of Vepro and PPA Energy completed in year; LR Rail and Cascade completed post year end
- Outlook remains positive, strong platform for further growth.
(1) Excluding specific adjusting items, which comprise amortisation of acquired intangible assets and acquisition-related costs.