Ford recognizes Ricardo at 20th Annual World Excellence Awards
- Ricardo recognized by Ford Motor Company with a Gold World Excellence Award
- Ford’s World Excellence Awards recognize companies that exceed expectations to achieve the highest levels of excellence in quality, delivery, value and innovation
- Suppliers like Ricardo are key to Ford’s success as it works to become the world’s most trusted mobility company
Ricardo was recognized as a top-performing global supplier for Ford Motor Company at the 20th annual Ford World Excellence Awards. Only 88 companies were selected as finalists from thousands of Ford suppliers globally.
Ricardo Strategic Consulting president Derek Schlonsky was presented with a Gold World Excellence Award by Ford Motor Company’s Joe Hinrichs, executive vice president and president, global operations, and Hau Thai-Tang, executive vice president, product development and purchasing.
“I am deeply honored to have been able to accept this award on behalf of the Ricardo Strategic Consulting team,” said Derek Schlonsky. "To be recognized by Ford and win this award for the third time in eight years is a testament to the emphasis Ricardo places on being customer- centric, and we are proud of our hard-working team of consultants who work diligently to deliver outstanding results for our great clients such as Ford."
“Our World Excellence awards recognize the outstanding achievements of Ford Motor Company’s top-performing suppliers around the world,” said Thai-Tang. “Suppliers like Ricardo are key to Ford’s continued success as we work towards our goal of becoming world's most trusted mobility company.”
Honorees were recognized for achieving the highest levels of global excellence in a variety of categories, including:
- Primary Brand Pillars – quality, green, safe and smart
- Aligned Business Framework principles focused on quality, delivery, value and innovation
- Lincoln Luxury
- Supplier Diversity Development