Our webinar, The Future of Light Urban Mobility: How to Transport People and Goods More Sustainably Quickly and Efficiently, is also available to view here. You will need to supply your contact details in order to view this content
Around the world, urban mobility is being shaped by megatrends such as population growth, urbanization, environmental awareness and emission legislation, changing ownership models and increasing levels of connectivity. The COVID-19 pandemic has also brought added urgency to the question of moving people and goods around cities safely, quickly and sustainably.
What does this mean for future light urban mobility solutions?
In this free 60-minute panel discussion, Ricardo host leading stakeholders from global OEMs, logistics companies and component manufacturers as they offer their insight on the challenges and opportunities which will shape the future of light urban mobility.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Insight into Ricardo’s integrated light urban mobility capability which combines strategic market insight and light vehicle development expertise
- Examples of modes of transport which may provide a future proof light urban mobility solution post COVID-19
- Thought leadership around optimal mobility solutions to meet the needs of consumers and businesses in urban environments, such as delivering increased volumes of parcel and food deliveries
- Discussion of optimal total cost of ownership models for fleet operators looking to switch to hybrid or electric vehicles
- Expert guidance for start-ups seeking guidance on the intricacies of the sector or help to identify technology or manufacturing partners