Our extremely diverse supply chain produces all the goods and services we need to take care of our customers in our Automotive, Rail, Energy and Environmental, Defence and Software Divisions. We value our suppliers and the key role they play in giving our customers what they want. That’s why we want to build long-term relationships with strategic partners and have clear and fair terms and conditions.
We want all our relationships to be based on the core principles of sustainability, open and honest communication and fair dealing.
Working with Ricardo
Our suppliers have a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in an exciting and varied business. We’re market leaders in what we do, and although UK based we have offices in over 20 Countries.
Our core values are to be genuine, confident and committed, putting our customers at the heart of our business. We expect everyone who works with us to support these values.
How do we work with our suppliers?
Our Buying Teams manage sourcing, supplier selection and the full contract lifecycle for the goods and services we buy. They work closely with our operational teams and key strategic suppliers to get the best quality and value at all times. We value our suppliers and the key role they play in delivering our customer promise. That’s why we want long-term relationships with strategic partners, based on core principles of sustainability, open and honest communication and fair dealings.
We expect all our suppliers to extend these principles to their own suppliers, including subcontractors, their employees and the communities in which they work.
Become a Ricardo supplier
If you believe your company can work with us to deliver outstanding customer value year after year, through delivery of great products or services, responsibly sourced and backed by fantastic customer service, we would love to hear from you.
We recognise that our suppliers and contractors are engaged in a wide range of activities, differ considerably in size and have varying experience in safety, health and environmental management.
- Hold or are working towards appropriate ISO standards – eg ISO9001, 14001, 25001
- Ethical behaviours – to work ethically at all times
- Comply with Modern Slavery Act 2015
- Equality of treatment – to treat all staff, contractors and suppliers with respect and to have equality of opportunity at work without discrimination
- Environmental – To consider the environmental footprint of the goods and services that you supply including the environmental impact of where and how items are produced, transported and packaged
- Sustainable procurement – Consider and actively manage the impacts of products and services. This involves making only necessary purchases, securing value for money and good quality over the lifecycle of the product or service.
Larger contracts are managed centrally, and regional procurement source all other requirements.
SUPPLIER CONTACT INFO:
Please see supplier contacts info to submit an enquiry.
If you have any queries on the above, please contact:
Head of Global Procurement