Where does RiCK™ gather Aviation and Aerospace Industry Research and Insight?
RiCK™ contains comprehensive information and updates on several aviation industry-related subjects with extracts of the latest relevant reports. The type of reports our RiCK™ Information Experts locate includes information on aircraft propulsion technology, alternative fuels for aviation, batteries, fuel cell technology and more.
Around 500-700 reports are curated and added as an extract across multiple sectors each month. For those who want to locate aviation research, Ricardo Information Experts can assist with specific searches to discover the information you need to navigate aviation challenges and development. Ricardo Information Experts liaise with Ricardo Engineers to discover the questions our clients need to answer. Knowledge and research are gathered from leading journal and magazine subscriptions, technical papers and reports. The information is collated from a range of sources, including industry bodies and associations like the Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS), of which Ricardo is a member. Ricardo is also part of a seven-strong UK consortium from industry and academia developing a next-generation, integrated propulsion module with zero tailpipe emissions to enhance aircraft performance while reducing operating costs, co-funded by the UK’s Aerospace Technology Institute and Innovate UK.
Who would benefit from access to RiCK™ Aviation and Aerospace Industry Research and Insight?
A subscription to RiCK™ is helpful for all of those who would like to gain access to technical research helping the aviation industry navigate the climate change challenge. Access provides valuable insight for all working or servicing the aviation industry, technology developers, and owners and operators, manufacturers, engine manufacturers and suppliers, fuel producers and lubricant suppliers.
What type of aviation research and insight does RiCK™ include?
Through the subscription model of RiCK™, you will have access to the same technical information as Ricardo’s experts. Access enables those working in or for the aviation industry to cut through the clutter found in a search engine and locate trusted sources immediately. The approach is proven to save time when gathering relevant research and information. The types of reports covered include the following:
- Engine Propulsion research - content relating to fuel cells, diesel and gas in aerospace
- Aircraft engine research, technology development and addressing challenges in the aviation sector
- Access to decarbonisation information, including reports related to energy storage, fuel economy and electric powertrains
- Reports and information related to innovation, alternative fuels and biofuels, including hydrogen
- Research on aviation emissions, emissions legislation and how targets might be achieved
- References relating to the decarbonisation of the aviation industry
- Electric powertrain research
What type of aviation reports might you find referenced in RiCK™?
Here is a small sample of some of the reports relevant to aviation and aerospace that you can find referenced or abstracted in RiCK™.
- Hydrogen-powered aviation: A fact-based study of hydrogen technology, economics, and climate impact by 2050 - From Clean Sky: Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking - May 2020
- Destination 2050 - A route to net zero European aviation - From the Netherlands Aerospace Centre (NLR); SEO Amsterdam Economics - February 2021
- Performance analysis of hybrid electric and distributed propulsion system applied on a light aircraft - From Budapest University of Technology and Economics - January 2021
- Assessing the sustainability implications of alternative aviation fuels - From the International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) - March 2021.
- An assessment of the policy options for driving sustainable aviation fuels in the European Union - From the International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) - April 2021
- Taking the slow route to decarbonisation? Developing climate governance for international transport - From the University of East Anglia - March 2021
- State-of-Charge Monitoring and Battery Diagnosis of Different Lithium Ion Chemistries Using Impedance Spectroscopy - From the OTH – Technical University of Applied Sciences; Diehl Aerospace - March 2021