How can a RiCK™ subscription help you discover electrification research?
A subscription to RiCK™ can provide immediate access to valuable extracts featuring electrification reports, whitepapers, news articles and technical journal articles. Teams can quickly access relevant research on transport electrification, including railway electrification, aviation, automotive electrification reports and articles including the latest on electric vehicles and electric vehicle infrastructure.
Searching within RiCK™ can help you quickly identify insight on electrification in industry, renewable energy sources, new electrification technology, and other electrification initiatives. A subscription to RiCK™ provides access to trusted resources, technical papers and news so that you can stay ahead of the curve of developments. RiCK™ delivers insight teams can trust to aid intelligent decision-making.
Entries are added to the RiCK™ database each month. Topics helping businesses gather electrification insight include:
- Electrification research across multiple sectors, including transportation, heating, buildings, and energy.
- Fleet electrification, e.g. how OEMs might take the action needed to reach GHG targets.
- Reports on energy innovation, including electrification via renewable energy.
- Electric Vehicles and Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
- Studies outlining the electrification of industrial processes and heat.
- Railway electrification research papers, statistics, reports, and forecasts.
- Electrification in the aviation industry.
- Marine electrification research papers, statistics, reports, and forecasts.
What type of electrification research might you find referenced in RiCK™?
Here is a small sample of some of the electrification related reports you can find referenced or abstracted in RiCK™.
- The State Transportation Electrification Scorecard by American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE), released in February 2021
- The impact of a 2030 ICE phaseout in the UK by Cambridge Econometrics from Element Energy, released in November 2020
- Pain Points - EV charging in the UK from 2021 and beyond by Devicepilot, released in Nov 2020
- Five key steps for electric bus success by Eunomia, released in December 2020
- Battery capacity needed to power electric vehicles in India from 2020 to 2035 by ICCT, February 2021
- Evaluation of CO2 Emissions Reduction by Mobility Electrification and Alternative Biofuel Introduction in East Asia Summit Countries by Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), Nov 2020
- Car CO2 review: Europe’s chance to win the e-mobility race - recommendations for the review of the EU car CO2 standards by Transport & Environment (T&E), January 2021