What to expect from a 30-minute RiCK demo
A Google search can return billions of results, but finding source material and trusted intelligence you can use to make critical business decisions is challenging.
The RiCK™ database contains information that is handpicked from a broad range of sources like Automotive World, SAGE publishing, SAE and Elsevier. It has over 300,000 trusted technical papers.
Request a demo from one of our RiCK™ Information Specialists, and they will guide you through their methodology to access the technical research you can trust. In the demo you can expect:
- Search - Learn your way around the search screen and best practice techniques. Our Information Specialist will explain the difference between natural language searching and Boolean logic.
- Advanced Search - Discover how to run advanced searches and narrow searches using combined fields.
- Access Technical Reports - Our Information Specialists will help you discover open-access reports and how to purchase other reports of relevance.
- Saved Searches - Saved searches help users to quickly retrieve records without recreating search strategy.
- Export Reports - Discover how to export the report abstracts and create a citation report.
- Conference List - Find out how to access the conference list.
- Technology Roadmaps - Discover how to access Ricardo Technology Roadmaps.
- Technical Bulletins - Find out how to access Ricardo technical bulletins.
Our Information Specialist will also help you explore the collection feature and the report reviews and rating features.
For your complimentary 30-minute demo, complete the form on this page.
Learn more about onboarding and RiCK support here.