The 2019 #AM2025 event has passed but the 2020 event will be announced soon. Register your interest and we will update you when tickets become available.
The two-day event gathered industries in advanced mobility to understand the realities of future urban mobility and goods movement
The workshop-style conference was held on June 18 and 19, 2019 in Detroit, Michigan.
The conference specifically focused on the expected level of mobility which can be achieved by 2025 and the key enablers in terms of on-board and off-board vehicle technologies, investments and policy changes required to make this happen. Sessions involved keynote presentations and interactive panel discussions on technology roadmaps, market requirements and business case for services. Topics included technology developments and requirements from vehicle OEMs, new entrants and suppliers, the role of government regulation and investments, cost-benefit scenarios and consumer behavioral patterns for mobility preferences.
The conference was an interactive workshop, allowing participants to discuss and collate views on the reality of people and goods mobility by 2025. That was achieved through panel Q+A sessions and allowing the conference participants to express questions and opinions through phone apps/internet. A summary was provided of key insights at teh end of each day. In addition, a short report was also prepared by Ricardo on these insights, and shared with participants within two weeks of the conference completing.
Reasons to attend:
- Holistic themes: Gain perspective from key leaders on several key aspects of advanced mobility, including consumer behavior, technology deployments, policies and investments
- 2025 view: Take away industry viewpoints on upcoming transformations requiring planning and preparation today
- Interactive sessions: Opportunities to engage in workshop style discussions with key players
- Ability to influence: Join industry influencers and participants across different stakeholder groups
- Insightfulness: High level strategic content and deep analysis and discussion for key topics