Ricardo is offering technology agnostic, independent advice to the increasing number of businesses around the globe looking to adopt hydrogen technology as part of their decarbonisation strategies. Our experts also advise government agencies on the policy implications of promoting a hydrogen economy, and on financing and regulatory solutions to lower adoption costs and maximise environmental benefits.
Our independent experts advise across multiple sectors and global markets, from the transportation to hydrogen production and distribution, to energy and industrial applications. We are helping our clients to discover the best solutions for their unique requirements from a technical, environmental, and commercial perspective across the full product lifecycle.
Our services include:
- Technology roadmapping and market forecasting
- Regulatory and policy analysis (UK, EU, Global)
- Market and Technology Studies for Marine
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Technology Strategy
- Product development and market entry strategies
- Scenario planning for decarbonisation
- Total cost of ownership and Return on Investment modelling
- Life Cycle assessment
- Infrastructure analysis
- Air Quality
- Supply chain development
- Data collection
- Technical due diligence
In addition, our RiCK subscription service can give your team access to essential hydrogen research, including information on hydrogen production, storage and distribution, the latest global hydrogen news, access to technical papers and a list of conferences related to the hydrogen industry.