Ricardo Group Quality Policy Statement
Ricardo is committed to delivering quality to our clients to agreed standards, targets or best practice using our values, policies and processes as required by law, and any other requirements.
The responsibility for compliance sits with the Chief Executive supported by the Group Risk Manager and is delivered via Divisional Managing Directors and their teams.
Our principal quality commitments are to:
- Operate within current local legal requirements and consider potential local and international legislation, where they apply, in developing working practices.
- Communicate this Quality policy to all employees and those who work for or on behalf of Ricardo.
- Use annual budgeting and performance review processes to set quality targets and objectives.
- Share best practice and efficiency improvements between divisions; driving a culture of quality.
- Continually improve our quality performance and monitor key internal measures and customer feedback by considering the context of the business and operational management processes.
- Increase the focus on risk-based processes through the management system
- Maintain accreditation with ISO9001 and other relevant standards.
- Encourage key external providers of products & services to meet these requirements of this quality policy and applicable professional standards.
- Work with interested parties and stakeholders to implement this policy in line with the context of the business.
Dave Shemmans (Chief Executive Officer)
2 February 2021