Where does RiCK™ gather automotive research, information and data?
A RiCK™ subscription can help your team to find trusted automotive market research and intelligence. Several enterprise brands in the automotive industry already trust and use RiCK™.
The tool is also used by Ricardo experts to gather research and insight. Some of the sources within RiCK™ include information from over 100 journal and magazine subscriptions, conference papers and reports, news and articles from technical content providers and more. It helps teams find the information they need relating to both current and future automotive developments.
Here is a small sample of some the automotive, future mobility and research reports you can find in RiCK™:
- THE POTENTIAL ROLE OF HYDROGEN AS A SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORTATION FUEL TO COMBAT GLOBAL WARMING from the International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 29 Jan 2020.
- MULTI-OBJECTIVE VEHICLE OPTIMIZATION: COMPARISON OF COMBUSTION ENGINE, HYBRID AND ELECTRIC POWERTRAINS from the International Journal of Engine Research. First Published 4 Jul 2019.
- THE EFFECTS OF DRIVING PATTERNS AND PEM FUEL CELL DEGRADATION ON THE LIFECYCLE ASSESSMENT OF HYDROGEN FUEL CELL VEHICLES from the International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 29 Jan 2020.
- CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS TO SUPPORT ELECTRIC RIDE-HAILING IN U.S. CITIES from the International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT), March 2020.
- RECHARGE EU: HOW MANY CHARGE POINTS WILL EU COUNTRIES NEED BY 2030, Transport & Environment (T&E), Jan 2020.
- THE FUTURE OF HYDROGEN: SEIZING TODAY’S OPPORTUNITIES, International Energy Agency (IEA), Jun 2019.
- SYSTEM PLANNING OF GRID-CONNECTED ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING STATIONS AND KEY TECHNOLOGIES: A REVIEW, National United University, November 2019.
- PREPARING FOR THE DATA DYNAMICS OF DRIVERLESS CARS, Autonomous Vehicle Technology, Jan 2019.
- REFURBISHED AND REPOWER: SECOND LIFE OF BATTERIES FROM ELECTRIC VEHICLES FOR STATIONARY APPLICATION, SAE, 2019.
- MOBILITY AS A SERVICE (MAAS): CHARTING A FUTURE CONTEXT, University of Sydney , Jan 2020.
- THE LOOMING CHALLENGES OF REGULATING HIGH LEVEL AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES, McMaster University, Feb 2020.
- EXTERNAL HMI FOR SELF-DRIVING VEHICLES: WHICH INFORMATION SHALL BE DISPLAYED?. Daimler, University of Ulm, Jan 2020.