Searching within RiCK™ can help you to quickly identify insight on energy usage, renewable energy, transport usage, new technology, government legislation and new decarbonisation initiatives. Net-zero brings the prospect of real benefits to global citizens, cleaner air, healthier diets, improved health and new economic opportunities that will arise from clean growth. A subscription to RiCK™ provides access to trusted resources, technical papers and news so that you can stay ahead of the curve of developments. RiCK™ delivers insight teams can trust to aid intelligent decision-making.
Entries are added to the RiCK™ database each month. Topics helping businesses gather decarbonisation insight include:
- Technical research across multiple sectors, including transportation, heating & buildings, power generation and manufacturing.
- Carbon reduction, renewable energy and energy storage reports and articles.
- Access to information on accelerating road transport decarbonisation.
- Emissions targets and how those targets might be achieved, e.g. How OEMs might achieve average fleet targets, reduce carbon dioxide emissions, and take actions needed to reach greenhouse gas targets.
- Reports on energy innovation, including future energy sources like hydrogen, and how low carbon fuels are expected to develop.
- Research on how to future proof your company before changes take effect.
- Overview of the challenges posed to the energy and transport sectors and reports on implementing technologies and processes to become carbon neutral.
- The opportunities of moving towards a low carbon future.
- Studies outlining costs and infrastructural requirements to support decarbonisation.
- Climate change research papers, statistics and reports, and forecasts.
- Sustainable energy technology and transportation developments.
- The latest news and development on fuel economy and emissions, battery research and more. Future energy scenarios
Giuliana Trippa, Emissions Legislation Consultant at Ricardo, says:
“The RiCK Decarbonisation Technical Update is a comprehensive source of information covering technical advancements and developments about decarbonisation and energy transition in the transport sector, power industry, buildings and manufacturing, amongst others. It also covers progress in carbon capture and storage solutions. It helps you to understand global developments in these areas, without having to engage in multiple and time-consuming searches.”